Home Confetti: Merry Monday: Camping-Themed Baby Shower

Monday, February 21, 2011

Merry Monday: Camping-Themed Baby Shower

There's a newborn in blogland, On to Baby. Started by The Wedding Chicks, this beautiful blog is dedicated to all things lovely for baby and mommy. This adorable baby shower featured on their site totally jumped out at me. I have to say I've never seen a camping themed baby shower. And I love seeing a theme used in a different way. Plus, being in Colorado where camping is HUGE, I have a lot of love for this theme. There are so many great details. The cake is amazing. I love how they used tortilla wraps that resemble bark, topped with cute props. If you are a camper, this would be an easy one to pull off, because you can use your camping lanterns and gear as props, just like they did here. See more of this camping themed baby shower.

1 comment:

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips