Home Confetti: Doily Detail

Friday, February 25, 2011

Doily Detail

I have Spring on my mind! After all it is only a month away. When I think of Spring, I think flowers. As far as home entertaining goes, I think of special brunches. Now, how to put those two thoughts together... (place light bulb visual here!)

I had these small 4" doilies and thought, I bet they'd fit perfectly around my champagne flutes. When I realized they did, I had my girls watercolor a few of them and held them in place with mini glue dots. Don't they look pretty?! I can't wait to dress up a brunch table using this little idea!

Linking to: Tip Me Tuesday


2 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! For sure puts spring in my mind.
    http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips