Home Confetti: DIY Spring Wreath

Friday, February 18, 2011

DIY Spring Wreath


We've been getting some pretty nice weather over the last week. It has really lifted my spirits and gotten me excited for spring. Here is a precious wreath to make to welcome spring into your home. Don't you love the little "Bare Feet Welcome" sign? Darling! Perfect for a garden party or Easter. You could even replace the daisies for little shamrocks and temporarily use it for St. Patrick's Day. Capture the Details gives the step by step for this easy wreath.

5 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I've been looking for a spring wreath and this is perfect, thanks for posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled spring wreath ideas, and found you! I just love this one, especially the little sign, "bare feet welcome", LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got done creating this after finding the wreath on pinterest. It took me less than an hour, (the wrapping was the hardest part!) and only cost me about $15. I'm making a second one as a gift for my grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might be able to handle this,lol.
    It's lovely ! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips