Home Confetti: Natural Inspiration

Monday, November 1, 2010

Natural Inspiration


I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! My two little goblins were pretty excited by all the candy they managed to collect! We had a pre-trick-or-treating party that thankfully went pretty well. Fun was had by all, but I have to say, I am pretty wiped! I can't wait to share the photos with you though! I'm hoping to get those up soon... so stay tuned! Now, onto today's post...

Don't these framed branches look so lovely??
There are a lot of people who actually get saddened by the leaves falling and the bare branches at this time of year. But, there is such a natural beauty and serenity about the bare branches against the gray skies that I actually like. This simple DIY project really captures that essence. With a pretty frame, spray paint and branches taken right from outside, this crafty DIYer managed to bring the beauty of the outdoors in. I just love the way it looks. And I love her choice of silver paint for the frame.

Not only does this make a pretty display on its own for your home, but let this serve as inspiration for a rustic-themed shower or wedding. Hang placecards on the branches or ask guests to add their good wishes for a new bride-to-be or happy couple.

To see how this was put togther, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips