Home Confetti: VINTAGE MUSTACHE PARTY

Monday, November 18, 2013

VINTAGE MUSTACHE PARTY

I mustache you a question: Have you seen a cuter party?!  Mustache themed parties are still popular, but I love the 40's vintage feel of this one–from the crates, fonts and colors used in the decor.  All the mustache printables throughout the party really gave me a chuckle!  It was all done for a a cute little man turning 2. The hostess did a great job having activities that all could enjoy, including mustache temporary tattoos and photo props. And I love how the guests were encouraged to share party photos on Instagram. A huge thanks to Hildebrandt Photography in Virginia for capturing and submitting all the fun details.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showcasing all my hard work. I am the mommy and co-photographer behind this great party. With lots of time to plan and a little last minute rain everything turned out perfect in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And so thrilled you shared it with Home Confetti!

      Delete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips