Home Confetti: VINTAGE DESSERT TABLE

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

VINTAGE DESSERT TABLE

The big feast day is tomorrow! I'm finalizing my menu and trying to find a craft or printable activity to keep my girls busy during the day.  It will only be us this year, which frankly I don't mind.  I'm looking forward to staying in my pj's a little while longer while watching the parade and not having to worry about the house being completely clean. I will be taking the rest of the week off.  But, although I won't have an official blog post, I always pop in to Facebook and Twitter to share some good stuff I find around blogland.  In the meantime, I am going to leave you with these lovely images of a vintage dessert table taken and submitted by BeautifulU Photo. Great inspiration for Thanksgiving!  I especially love the "Build Your Own Pavlova" station.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and know that I am hugely grateful for all of you that take the time to read and check in with Home Confetti. You're the reason I keep posting!

1 comment:

  1. Whatva great blog !! Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to be featured on your blog ! Happy Thanksgiving !!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips