Home Confetti: OUR 2012 HOLIDAY CARD

Friday, November 8, 2013

OUR 2012 HOLIDAY CARD

I just ordered our Christmas cards.  Yea-cross that off the list! We actually had a day when we got just enough snow to cover the trees and grass. So, before it melted away I frantically dressed the girls and got a photo outside with some snow on the ground.  I think it was a record time for us in getting ourselves dressed and out the door!  So, getting that done reminded me that I never shared our Christmas card last year.  We did the "Naughty and Nice" thing which got a lot of chuckles from everyone, especially those who know my girls pretty well! It also seemed like a popular theme last year.  I saw quite a few bloggers with the same card.  I'll share this year's card once I send it out.  Don't want to spoil the surprise!
What are you planning for your holidays cards?  Do you do a family portrait? A letter recapping the year?  Would love for you to share!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute idea! Definitely something that would make people smile. Looking forward to seeing your 2013 cards :)

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips