Home Confetti: 12 COUPLES OF CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

12 COUPLES OF CHRISTMAS

Last week I shared my family's holiday card from last year.  But, today I've got some really great inspiration for you! Check out this fun and wonderful photo shoot from Alex Mo Photography in California. Inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas, Alex Mo captured each couple's unique personalities while paying tribute to the holiday classic. Wouldn't this be a great idea for a holiday card??  Either choose one line from the song, or do all of them as an accordion folded card.  Love it!  And if you don't remember the words, I've included what each number is after the photos. Cheers!
The 12 Days of Christmas:
A Partridge in a pear tree
2 Turtle Doves
3 French Hens
4 Calling Birds
5 Golden Rings
6 Geese A-laying
7 Swans A-swimming
8 Maids A-milking
9 Ladies Dancing
10 Lords A-leaping
11 Pipers Piping
12 Drummers Drumming

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you found this. These are some of my favorite photos from Alex Mo especially since they include some of my greatest friends!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips