Home Confetti: Heaps of Peeps!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Heaps of Peeps!

The "peeps" have invaded our home! It's inevitable that every year we end up with dozens of these uneaten marshmallow critters. So, this year, instead of trying to use them as dinner bribes, I'll be using them as part of our Easter decor. Here's a roundup of cute ideas to help use up all those Peeps in your home. Make sure to click on the links for the how-to info.

EASTER TABLE DECOR:

PEEPS CENTERPIECES:

PEEPS WREATHS:

PEEPS GIFTS:

SCENE STEALER!
Just had to include this when I saw it! ha!
Photo Source

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and am your newest follower! You are one talented woman who has left me completely inspired. Thanks for the great blog and I love all the peep ideas (the last one had me laughing out loud)!!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips