Home Confetti: Funny Bunny on a Stick

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Funny Bunny on a Stick

I often get asked where I find a lot of the cute ideas I feature. It's not a huge secret, but it does require some patience. Each morning I scour "Link Parties" that are going on throughout blogland. I try to visit at least 5. Link Parties are regularly hosted by different bloggers every day. It is an opportunity for you to showcase (i.e. link up) a craft, recipe or party you recently worked on. So it's a great (and quick!) way to find blogs you might not otherwise stumble upon. And if you're a blogger, it's a great way to reach new followers by posting your own idea. The Link Party might have a specific theme or it could be just a "free for all." I found this adorable bunny on a stick on the Tasty Tuesday Link Party hosted by 33 Shades of Green. (make sure to scroll down to see all the submissions) It totally put a smile on my face when I saw it! This is such a fun treat, and can double as a photo prop! Find the complete how-to at Munchkin Munchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips