Home Confetti: Old Style for a Modern Party

Monday, September 13, 2010

Old Style for a Modern Party



I am in awe of any vintage-inspired party! Mainly because I think it's the hardest style to pull off. You've got to be careful not to make it just look like a collection of flea market finds!

I found this sweet old world, vintage-inspired tea party on Catch My Party! It's a great example of not going over the top with too much stuff, while using some great ideas--do you see those gift boxes in the bird cage?! Love it! Having a stone fireplace certainly helps to set the stage by providing an old European feel and giving the party a grand background!

Tomorrow, I'll give you some DIY projects to help you create a vintage-styled setting for your own table. Click here to see the rest of the photos of this lovely tea party that Canadian Hostess did for her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips