Home Confetti: Lil' Cowboy Baby Shower

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lil' Cowboy Baby Shower

In great anticipation for the arrival of their new son, parents Nick and Dawn threw a co-ed family and friends baby shower at their new home in Arizona. Co-workers did an amazing job creating the decor for the event.  The diaper carriage and fabric cake centerpiece are particularly amazing!  Fun interactive games kept the adults and kids entertained. Big thanks to J Lyn Photography for taking and sharing the details from this special day!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie at J Lyn Photography is my go to for ALL my photgraphy needs! She is amazing, professional, has super prices and has truly become part of my family. I can't imagine capturing another moment in my life without her!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips