Home Confetti: FREE PRINTABLE: Lalaloopsy Party Invitations

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

FREE PRINTABLE: Lalaloopsy Party Invitations




We got our invitations to the girls' Lalaloopsy party in the mail yesterday. Yea!  I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.  Not bad for someone who is not a graphic designer, eh??  And after all that work, I am very happy to offer them to you as a FREE PRINTABLE! I'm providing them in two different ways.  The first way–you print out the invitation on white cardstock, then fill in the information by hand.  Here's the preview.

The second version provides editable fields so you can type in your own information.  You need Acrobat X Pro or Acrobat X Standard to use this version. Once you've downloaded the PDF from Scribd and saved it, click "Highlight Existing Fields" to see where the editable fields are. Type in your info, save the copy and print onto white cardstock.

And for anyone who doesn't know what Lalaloopsy dolls are, I included a small card with a brief description of the dolls and what we'll be doing at the party.  I got this idea from Pinterest here. :)

I would love to know if you use these!

**If you send me a request to have these emailed to you, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!  I can't send them to you without that information! **

Sharing with:

9 comments:

  1. Love this,using for my little girls party!Found on pinterest.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. free? but you have to pay for a Scribd membership? Thanks a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manuela, I'm sorry that you're having trouble downloading the printables. I've had thousands of reads on my free printables and this is the first time I'm hearing that someone is being asked to sign up for a Scribd membership. That shouldn't happen. If you send me your personal email, I would be glad to email the printables directly to you.

      Delete
  3. Hi there,
    Im getting the same message. It wont allow me to save or download unless I sign up for scribd. Would you please send the editable version to me? It will be perfect for my niece's birthday. You will save me a bundle of time and money! Thanks you!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be glad to Nancy. Can you please send me your email address? I don't see it in your profile. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Thank You for email me I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm new to this and would really appreciate this lalaloopsy download. How can I e-mail you?

    Thanks!

    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy: you can either leave your email here as a comment, or email me at rosemarie.massaro@gmail.com Thanks!

      Delete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips