Home Confetti: Gift for the School Nurse

Friday, May 17, 2013

Gift for the School Nurse


My daughter Renee has allergies and asthma, so we rely on the school nurse a great deal to help her during the day.  For instance, Renee needs to take her inhaler before P.E. class. So, I wanted to make sure to give the nurse and health tech a little something extra as a thank you for all their help during the school year.  We put together this little "Summer First Aid" kit for each of them.  I was originally going to put everything in a First Aid box, but when I saw that adorable tote in Targets Red Spot bin ($1.50!) I thought the ladies would get more use out of that instead.  We're packing the tote with a few useful goodies for the summer, like an insulated cup, snack, lip balm and sunscreen.  Renee can't wait to give it to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips