Home Confetti: Superhero Father's Day Printables

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Superhero Father's Day Printables

I've been loving watching my girls, Renee and Siena, develop their relationship with their daddy. Siena especially is very much the daddy's girl. I guess you could say Daddy is her hero! So when I came across these Father's Day Superhero-themed printables, I was thrilled! We'll definitely have to find a way to use these. Maybe with breakfast in bed, using the Hero Juice label around a glass of his favorite smoothie?? Or just wrap up a bunch of goodies, as done above, and deliver them in a new laptop case?! So many possibilities with these.

Designed by Oh Happy Day for Alphamom, find the original post here with link to templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips