Home Confetti: Merry Monday: Royal Wedding Viewing Party

Monday, May 2, 2011

Merry Monday: Royal Wedding Viewing Party

I busted out laughing when I saw some of the photos from my friends Sherry and Erin's Royal Wedding Viewing Party. It wasn't that they just invited people to watch, but they asked each lady to wear a wedding or bridesmaid dress and hat–and everyone actually did! What a riot! I'm still away visiting family and was so bummed to have missed it! They did such a great job! I love the little crowns on the cupcakes and pink roses were a royal touch to the table!

Out of respect for some of the people I don't know in some of the photos, I only have a few to share, but you can see everyone had a jolly good time!


Photos by Tom Koetting

2 comments:

  1. How fun! What a great idea to have everyone dress up.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Way to get into the wedding spirit.

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips