Home Confetti: Alice in Wonderland Photo Props

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Photo Props

I received such a nice response to my Mad Hatter table decor--it felt really good! Thank you! Among the responses, there were a few readers that mentioned they were planning Alice-themed parties for their little girls, too, and were looking forward to seeing any other ideas. I wasn't originally planning on going into this detail, but since Alice in Wonderland/Queen of Hearts is such a popular theme, thought I should share more about what I'm planning on doing. I will have to save some stuff for after the party reveal though! ;)

One of the challenges at a party with young kids is actually taking their photos. That's why I love photo props. Kids love to play and pose with them, and it will give you an opportunity to get them still for a few minutes to take their photo. So, I've prepared these goodies.

I did a Google search for character images, and blew them up on my computer. Once I printed and cut them out on white card stock I just taped them to lollipop sticks. The pre-cut yellow foam crown was only $1 at Michael's. So, I'll just set up a little area in the corner of my little room as a photo booth area. And I'm sure my girls have other accessories I can throw in, too. We asked guests to come in their "tea party best" so I'm looking forward to getting some cute photos with these!


Linking to:

13 comments:

  1. I would love the images you used. Thank you! JENLCARVER93@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have them also. Thank you so much! gingerbread78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have them also. Thank you so much!tainakcks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to use the images you created. I'm having my 30th b-day party in a week and it is Mad Hatter tea party themed. Thank you! My email is green_eyedgirl81(at)yahoo(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really love to have them as well. Thank you so much!!

    My email is sunnysand@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you please send me the images? thank you! :)

    amanda@vimae.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please send me the images? My baby's 1st B-Day party theme is Abby in Wonderlan:)

    yovaldivieso@hotmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Could you please send me the images?

    contact@oliviainwonderland.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi i am having an alice themed baby shower!!!! could you please send me the images used thannk you so much xxxx kirstie-jhorsley@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love these images please xoxo2385@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative! love them
    kim_k97@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of it!! Very creative & colorful! I'd love the images as well please mrs.cjones@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips