Home Confetti: Quick and Easy 40th Birthday Gift

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quick and Easy 40th Birthday Gift



It's always tough living away from dear old friends, so I try to take advantage of special occasions to send them something fun in the mail.  A friend of mine turns 40 in a couple of weeks and I wasn't quite sure what to send her.  I've seen the "40 Blows" filled with gumballs and "40 Sucks" filled with lollipops, but I wanted to send something with a more positive spin... so I'm sending her "40 Hugs and Kisses."  All it is is a nice canister (that she can use in her pantry later) filled with Hershey's chocolate hugs and kisses.  She'll probably hate me for sending her so much chocolate but will have so much fun opening the box! (Let's hope the balloons don't pop on their way there!)

What have you done for a milestone birthday??

1 comment:

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips