Home Confetti: Merry Monday: Girls "Bundled Up" Weekend

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Monday: Girls "Bundled Up" Weekend

I definitely consider myself a "girl's girl." I love my girlfriends. I have been grateful to have remained close to my long-time girlfriends when we moved out of state 6 years ago, and lucky to have met some new ones! I follow bloggers who I feel support and empower women.... I could never understand those women that abandoned their girlfriends when they started dating a new guy. SO, finding a reason to get your girlfriends together is so fun to me! I love this idea of a winter weekend girl getaway from Green Wedding Shoes. Originally conceived as a bachelorette party, there are a lot of great ideas in this gal pal party, even if you can't get to the moutains for the weekend. And the printables are even provided for you! Take a look at the caramel dipping bar and hot chocolate liquor bar! These ideas alone can be used for any winter soiree. For the rest of the photos, visit Green Wedding Shoes here.

Photography + concept by Katherine Elizabeth Photography
Paper Goods + DIY by One Handspun Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips