Home Confetti: Merry Monday: Horror Movie Party

Monday, October 24, 2011

Merry Monday: Horror Movie Party

I couldn't let October slip by without posting a Halloween party. If you're planning a big bash I'm sure you already have most of your plans in place... but here's a great idea for an impromptu party from Spaceships and Laserbeams. (This is when printables are so convenient!) Get your friends together for some spine-tingling fun with an old favorite horror movie. Use Spaceships and Laserbeams' fun printables to decorate. And look at this great setup! I love that they didn't use the traditional orange and black. And don't you love the stabbed apples?! How perfect! I actually posted this on Facebook, so I apologize if you already saw this–but wanted to make sure everyone saw this idea to turn up the dosage of Halloween fright this coming weekend. Jump here for the original post and here to get the printables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips