Home Confetti: BLACK GOLD AND WHITE GEOMETRIC BABY SHOWER

Monday, July 18, 2016

BLACK GOLD AND WHITE GEOMETRIC BABY SHOWER

Black and gold shapes transformed this otherwise simple baby shower into an elegant celebration for this mom-to-be. Designer and planner Jen Leslie of Seattle's Jen Leslie Events explained, "I came up with the idea of creating my own tablecloth by cutting out gold and black triangles. I didn't have a specific pattern in mind, just knew I wanted it to look geometric, so I placed them where I thought they looked good. I wanted to ensure there were a few 'baby' elements to my design so that it reflected the occasion we were celebrating. I painted wood blocks with gold paint in alternating patterns. These will be really cute in the baby's room...Overall it was such a fun night catching up with friends and celebrating the mom-to-be." And a special thank you to Kelly Lemon Photography for submitting the photos.
Photographer:   Kelly Lemon Photography//Calligrapher:Francis & Co.//Event Planner: Jen Leslie Events//

Submitted via Two Bright Lights

1 comment:

  1. This is a fresh break from the usual baby shower colors (e.g., pinks and blues!) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips