Home Confetti: Awning Tutorial

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Awning Tutorial

When I see awnings used in parties, I just sigh because they are so cute, but they seem so daunting to me to make. I just immediately assume there are a lot of power tools and wood involved! There are so many parties using cute awnings: lemonade stand parties, retro-themed parties, sweet shoppe, etc. But, when I happily came across this tutorial from Creative Mommas, it actually doesn't seem that intimidating! They used their's for an Ice Cream Parlor themed party. It looks great! To see how they made it, visit Creative Mommas.

1 comment:

  1. How fun for me to hop online and see our tutorial over here! Thanks! It sure was a fun party to throw & I hope the tutorial helps other party throwers :)

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips