Home Confetti: Merry Monday: Love Birds Tablescape

Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Monday: Love Birds Tablescape

Happy New Year! I am so excited for this upcoming year! As much as I don't like to formally make resolutions, I do look at the new year as an opportunity for a fresh start. And I certainly hope this is the start of great things to come for Home Confetti! You may have already noticed that the top of the blog looks a little different... I'm official–Home Confetti has a logo! Pretty snazzy, eh?? And the year is already off to a great start! In case you missed it, my Love Birds tablescape was featured on Pizzazzerie last week (see here). I was so super excited! Pizzazzerie is one of my top "go-to" sites when it comes to party inspiration, and the women behind Pizzazzerie–Courtney, Crista and Katie–are incredibly nice and supportive. Here are some of the photos of the tablescape.


Those who personally know me, know that I have been playing with the idea of turning Home Confetti into an actual business. It's just a matter of figuring out how to make it appealling for the area I live in, and really just how to execute it. WELL... this Love Birds tablescape is my first attempt into the party planning business. I started with this theme because it's pretty relevant to the season–so many engagements happen on Christmas and Valentine's Day. And birdies themselves are such a popular theme. The tablescape is perfect for an engagement party, bridal shower and even a girly baby shower (A little birdie told me...") It will be offered as a pre-designed tablescape, but it's flexible enough to customize and personalize with signage, cupcake toppers, and more.

I will be giving you the DIY on the cupcake wrappers and birdhouse in the next couple of days–so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute display! Congrats on going live with your business...and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your feature, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips