Home Confetti: BLUE AND WHITE FARM WEDDING

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

BLUE AND WHITE FARM WEDDING

I am back from a fun long weekend in the mountains with my family.  Labor Day weekend seems to be one of those weekends that sees a lot of weddings.  We actually saw one where we were in Winter Park.  The ceremony was being held at the top of the mountain and everyone had to take the chair lift up to get there.  How fun!  I'm thrilled to be starting this week with a lovely wedding taken and submitted by Traverse City photographers, Dan and Melissa Photography. Forget that this is a wedding–the furniture and color scheme make me want to rethink my own home furniture! Fowler Farms in Traverse City, Michigan provided the beautiful setting. The decor was such a perfect mix of modern and vintage. Enjoy the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips