Home Confetti: Merry Monday: Mary Poppins Party

Monday, August 29, 2011

Merry Monday: Mary Poppins Party

"Wow!" was all I could say when I saw this party! So well thought-out. Mom from my life, my loves, really created a setting that made the kids feel like they were in England at a jolly ol' tea party. (She even had a tea cup ride set up in the backyard!)

Although this was a child's party, the sophisticated details are perfect for even a bridal shower. I love the rose-trimmed umbrellas, and the printables from Loralee Lewis really enhanced the party's theme. You'll need to jump over to my life, my loves here to see the rest of the photos!


2 comments:

  1. I love Mary Poppins. Is that a carnival ride in the backyard? AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...love Mary Poppins as a party theme!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips