Home Confetti: This Week's Takeaway: Suspended Dessert Display

Friday, September 14, 2012

This Week's Takeaway: Suspended Dessert Display


The weeks are just flying by! I thought with the kids back at school, life would get a little easier, but I'm trying to learn how to plan the days right.  How do you get dinner ready when you're with one child at gymnastics until 5:45? I think I need to learn to use my crockpot more often.  But of course, that takes a little advance planning too.  I'm so glad the weekend is here!  Before the week's over though, I want to leave you with this stunning dessert display using suspended trays and ribbon streamers.  Heavenly!  I think this would be a great idea to use for a Halloween party, with cobwebs stretching over and around the floating trays.

From a wedding posted on Green Wedding Shoes, you can see the full event here.

Have a great and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips