Home Confetti: Addison in Wonderland

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Addison in Wonderland

Having had a Queen of Hearts party for my girls' 5th birthday (that you can see here) I am a bit biased to Alice in Wonderland-inspired parties. So, I immediately jumped to get this beautiful party posted that Renee Marie Photography sent me.  Her client, Danielle, did not miss a beat in preparing this amazing party for her daughter, Addison.  From the Alice-inspired color pallette, whimsical decor and even an appearance from Alice herself, no doubt all the little guests felt WONDER-ful! Renee Marie does such a great job in capturing all the beautiful details.  Make sure to look at the flowers closely... they might actually be looking back at you!








Additional Vendors:
Printables: The TomKat Studio
Cake Designer: Lollipop Cake Shop
Caterer: Disneyland Theme Park

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words and lovely feature. Always makes me giddy to see my images on your page!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips