Home Confetti: Free Halloween Craft Party Invitation

Monday, September 24, 2012

Free Halloween Craft Party Invitation



I have been going back and forth with my husband about having a Halloween party (we've been having this conversation for the last 2 or 3 Halloween seasons), but the usual concerns come up: How do we limit the guest list, how much is it going to cost, etc... To make a long story short, I've unhappily accepted that I'm not going to be able to have one.  So, I've been trying to think of some other Halloween get-together I can have to compensate.  How about a night of witchCRAFT with the ladies??  We get together, decorate something cute for Halloween, have some witch's brew--that sort of thing.  I was tooling with the idea all weekend to the point that I designed an invite for such an occasion!  (I found the free art via a post on Becoming Martha here.)  I'm not 100% if I'm going to move forward with the idea, but wanted to throw the seed out there to you.  I know many of you are so very crafty, so maybe one of you would like to throw such a party with your friends! And this invite will help you get started.

This is the first time I'm attempting to share an editable PDF file.  I've tested it a few times, and it seems to work.  If you open it in Acrobat Reader Pro, you use the Typewriter Tool to add in your text, such as place and time.  If you do use it, I would love to know!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man... my hubby and I have had the same discussion for the past 4 + years. And, then, on top of it... all of my friends (old and new) expect it now. I keep going back and forth about the whole thing. So, we decided to throw a more casual Halloween party that is pot luck style. I'm allowed to spend money on making treats for the dessert table, 1 dish of food, and a big pot of hot apple cider. All the decor has to be made with items I have or out of the (4) boxes of Halloween decor I already have. I'm a little bummed. But, I'm taking it as a huge challenge. ;-) I LOVE the Witch CRAFT idea. So fun! I think I'll suggest it for next month's craft night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Jenni--I'm glad I'm not alone! I should let you motivate and inspire me and take it on as a "challenge" just the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I host a "kids" version of this every year. It's a crafting party (no costumes and its more whimsical than scary) this invite is perfect! We usually paint pumpkins and do 2 other crafts. This year we will decorate cupcakes and decorate cotton totes to be used as trick or treat bags.

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips