Home Confetti: Fall Wreaths

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Wreaths

Hello!  I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend--especially if you had Monday off. Labor Day weekend is always so bittersweet. It pretty much marks the end of Summer, but yet there is SO much to look forward to in the Fall: apple picking, all the rustic colors, Halloween, Fall entertaining...  One thing I look forward to is seeing all the new Fall wreath ideas.  Last year I posted a Fall wreath each day in September on Facebook, not sure if I can manage that again this year, but here are three favorites I've recently seen.  Each offers something a little different than what I've seen done in the past.

Celebrate the colorful Fall leaves with this wreath from Nest of Posies
How cute are these houndstooth pumpkins in this wreath from Tatertots and Jello?

And I love all the different rosette variations in this wreath from Quiver Full of Blessings

Are you planning on making a Fall wreath this year?  Do you make a new one every year?  I'd love for you to share! 

1 comment:

  1. Wreaths are one of my favorite things about fall! They make fabulous wedding/party props for this season, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips