Home Confetti: Burlap Fall Wreaths

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Burlap Fall Wreaths

I hope each of you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Although we're still getting warm weather and enjoying the pool, the end of Labor Day weekend prompts me to start looking forward to Fall and the wonderful colors and decor that come with it.

There are certain materials that remind me of Fall.... one of them is burlap. The look and texture is so reminiscent of Fall. I'm so glad it's getting easier to find in different colors.
Here are three burlap wreaths that I really like. They're giving me some motivation to start making decisions on what I want to make for the season. Do you have plans to craft any Fall Decor this season? I'd love for you to share!

1 comment:

  1. oh I love all those wreaths! I'm becoming more and more obssessed with burlap these days! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips