Home Confetti: DIY Round Art Gallery

Thursday, August 4, 2011

DIY Round Art Gallery

On Tuesday I gave you some ideas to showcase your vacation mementos... here's another one from Apartment Therapy! A great repurposing project that uses cardboard tubes you probably have around the house. I would suggest taking the decor one step further by covering the outside of each tube in a fun patterned paper.

Get creative... you can use this idea as a great backdrop for different party themes: bubble or "pop" theme; with some imagination the circles could look like embroidery hoops when covered in a sweet patterned paper.

Visit the complete how-to here.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! JUST last week, I posted on twitter the set of Paula Deen dishes that J bought for me and there were some of these in the box they came in..I showed them to J and said "I bet I could use these for something" and I took them up and put them in my studio until I thought of that something.....well here it is!! LOL! Thanks again for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips