Home Confetti: Merry Monday: Circus Birthday

Monday, March 7, 2011

Merry Monday: Circus Birthday

Isn't it funny how it seems that you suddenly see many parties with the same theme?? That's how I felt last week. I think I saw about 4 or 5 circus-themed birthdays parties–even a circus themed wedding. But, this one was my favorite, mainly because all the amazing decor was made by mom and grandma of the little birthday boy! Mom is Ali Wood of Ali Wood Photography. The circus cake made with hat boxes and the cut-out animal figures on the mantel are great takeaway ideas from this party. (And yes–that's a real monkey!)

Feast your eyes on some of the unbelievable decor!

These are just a few photos taken by Ali. You'll need to see the rest at Katie Grace Design where I originally discovered this party.

1 comment:

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips