Home Confetti: RENEE'S PARIS ROOM REVEAL

Monday, February 3, 2014

RENEE'S PARIS ROOM REVEAL

After the holiday break I told a small white lie--that I didn't really do much over the break but sit around, read books, watch movies and relax a bit.  Well, that was partially true.  But, I also spent some time redecorating my daughter's bedroom. It was time for Renee and her twin sister, Siena, to get into their own bedrooms.  Their closet was overflowing and bedtime was becoming really difficult. So, I made her a deal: I'd give her a room with whatever theme she picked. I have to say, I was impressed. She picked a Paris-themed room–and voila!–here it is!
We're still not completely done with it. We want to add a small reading nook with a canopy in the corner, but I'm glad to report that she loves it.

For anyone interested, here is where we did some of the shopping:
The black ruffled duvet cover is from Sears.com
The two pieces of Paris wall art, lamp and pink Eiffel Tower are from Hobby Lobby
The curtains are from eBay
The chandelier wall decal is from Target.

Now I'm working on Siena's room–a "peace" themed room. Stay tuned!

Sharing with
Tip Junkie Handmade Projects
Oh My Creative Whimsy Wednesday Link Party
The Party Bunch, Week 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips