Home Confetti: GORGEOUS & BRIGHT RAINBOW PARTY

Thursday, February 6, 2014

GORGEOUS & BRIGHT RAINBOW PARTY

I always smile when I see a submission from Renee Marie Photography.  For this party, she not only took on the role of photographer, but mom and party planner, too, because it was done in honor of her adorable 4 year old daughter, Gigi. Renee took full advantage of the bright colors of the rainbow to put this party together. "I love the simple and whimsical theme of rainbows. They were my favorite symbol as a child and the perfect symbol to represent my daughter: colorful, radiant and light inspired!"  I love that sentiment. You can see they had a blast putting this party together.  Classic decor like the paper chains around the house and a bright dessert table greeted guests.  The rainbow theme was carried into the food with a fabulous colorful layered cake.  If you have snow surrounding you, this party will warm you up!
Participating Vendors:
Favors and Gifts: Oriental Trading
Dress Designer: Sewing Dreams & Notions
Jewelry: Emmalees Boutique
Veils and Headpieces: CraftyCayce
Etsy Designer: Rainbows End Supply



1 comment:

  1. I just love these colors!! I think this would be prefect for my soon to be three year old birthday party.

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips