Home Confetti: TRENDY VALENTINES FOR BOY AND GIRL (FREE PRINTABLES)

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TRENDY VALENTINES FOR BOY AND GIRL (FREE PRINTABLES)

The Valentines cards and candy are out on store shelves which makes me immediately start to think about classroom Valentines.  I don't know about your world, but in my world Rainbow Loom is the biggest thing with my girls and their friends.  They come back from school with new bracelets on their wrists and the bands are a big gift item. (And yes, I realize there are plenty of boys that like Rainbow Loom bracelets too! I'm including them as well.) My nephews are way into Minecraft!  In fact, I gave them Minecraft foam toys as part of their Christmas gifts this year.  So, with that said---I thought these were very fitting classroom Valentines for kids to hand out this year that I wanted to share.

I actually found two free printables for Rainbow Loom bracelet Valentines:

This one from The Suburban Mom:
And this one from Thirty Handmade Days:
If it's too much for your child to make enough bracelets for the entire class, then attach a small cellophane bag of loom bands instead.

Here are some cute Minecraft Valentines for the boys from Over the Big Moon:
What are you and your child planning on giving out this Valentine's Day??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips