Home Confetti: DIY HOLIDAY NEIGHBOR GIFTS

Thursday, December 19, 2013

DIY HOLIDAY NEIGHBOR GIFTS

If you're planning to play Santa this weekend delivering gifts to neighbors, but still don't know what to get them, here are a few of my favorite ideas.
Top Left: Stovetop Potpourri at I (Heart) Naptime
Top Right: My favorite of the neighbor gifts I've done over the years is this hand beaded pie server I gave out with a pie. It's fun to see that people still use it!  You can find the tutorial here.
Bottom Left: Flavored syrup from The Shabby Creek Cottage
Bottom Right: Hot Cocoa Snowman kit, made with baby jars.  Found this on Pinterest with no source. I bet you could make these with half pint mason jars too.

What are you planning on giving out this year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips