Home Confetti: This Week's Tip-off: Printables Aren't Just for Parties

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This Week's Tip-off: Printables Aren't Just for Parties




This one might seem obvious, but I still find people ask where they can get good clipart to make gift tags and such.  Depending on what you're doing, I bet you can find a good free printable that will work!  For instance, I gave my black feather wreath a really quick upgrade using $1 frame from Michaels (I didn't even paint it) along with a free printable from Hostess with the Mostess here.  The sign was one of the 4x6 printables that comes in the generous free collection.

Looking for a special tag to add to a gift?  I bet you could repurpose a tent card from a free printable set.  If you see a printable set you love, but don't quite have a use for it, bookmark it or pin it–I'll bet you'll find a reason to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips