Home Confetti: 2011 Highlights

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Highlights

Hello 2012! The start of each new year forces me to reflect on what I did during the year we just left behind. I'm really proud of Home Confetti. I kind of feel like it's been very much "the little train that could"-- chugging along, picking up new riders, slowly, but surely, making important stops along the way. Home Confetti saw a lot of growth in 2011. I am so thankful to each of you who continue to check in each day.

Although I mainly post great ideas I find around blogland, that makes it more of a thrill when one of my own projects gets recognized. In 2011, I was fortunate to have a few of my own projects featured on the very blogs I love and follow myself! Take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your continued success with your blog. Although I am not much of a crafter, I find your blog very inspiring. Can't wait to see what 2012 brings for Home Confetti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss those Pumpkin Topiaries?? I love them. Going to give that a try next year!!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips