Home Confetti: TODAY'S TAKEAWAY: Framed Placecards

Sunday, August 22, 2010

TODAY'S TAKEAWAY: Framed Placecards

Don't you love when you're looking through a series of party photos and you're able to grab an idea to put in your back pocket that you might actually be able to use? Well, that's the idea behind "Today's Takeaway." I'll share with you quick, small ideas I find as I scour the Internet for party inspiration.

Here is the first one. I found this idea on the wedding website, OnceWed.com. It is from a wedding styled by Rock, Paper, Scissors. Using an empty frame that you can probably pick up at TJ Maxx and some ribbon, together make a great showcase for placecards. And I love the choice of vintage-styled frame here. Banked by flowers and photos, it really helps set the stage for your party. After all, the placecards are really the first thing guests see as they enter your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips