Home Confetti: Party Fit for The Godfather

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Party Fit for The Godfather

I don't remember how I came across this party (I think I was doing a search on milestone birthdays) but I was so glad I did because it really shows how you can turn any idea into a full party! Using the movie, The Godfather, as a theme, look at the details of this 50th birthday bash! The horse head cake is amazing. It was red velvet cake, done by the Sweet & Saucy Shop. The signage is a riot. I can imagine a photo cut-out of a gangster and mob-wife, where you put your head through and have your picture taken. I love the cannoli spotlight on the dessert table and the use of the cover art from Mario Puzo's original book.

To see the rest of the fun photos from this party, visit The Sweet & Saucy Shop's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips