Home Confetti: "FASHIONABLE" PARTIES

Monday, October 15, 2018

"FASHIONABLE" PARTIES

In addition to following party blogs, I follow quite a few fashion blogs. I love keeping up with style trends and seeing how different people wear them. So, I thought it might be fun to feature parties that reflect a few of this fall's style trends!

ANIMAL PRINT
Whether it's leopard, cheetah, zebra, giraffe or snakeskin – animal print is big this fall! I personally feel comfortable wearing it in small doses. I have a cheetah scarf and am looking for some booties (I don't think I could wear a full cheetah print dress). We've been seeing animal prints in parties for a while, but it's probably a great theme to do these days if you're planning a girls get together this coming holiday season! Keep in mind, animal print in excess can quickly look tacky. This party does a great job in balancing a busy animal print with bursts of solid color.

Cheetah Print Party at Catch My Party

PLAID
This is perfect for the holiday season. Keep in mind plaid does not have to be in the traditional red and black. I actually love green and blue plaid. And have any of you seen the yellow plaid Clueless-inspired clothing at Target??

Plaid Party at Apartment Therapy

WESTERN
Slide on those trendy cowboy boots for a fun hoedown! This is a fun theme for kids and adults. Best thing about putting together this theme, is you might already have a lot of the decor items. (Think rope, hay bales, crates, tin serving buckets and trays, etc.)

Western Party at Catch My Party




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this post, People can get some tips for making party decoration. Keep giving updates so that it will be very helpful for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips