Home Confetti: ROMANTIC SURPRISE VOW RENEWAL

Friday, April 17, 2015

ROMANTIC SURPRISE VOW RENEWAL

Imagine your husband surprising you on the shore of the Columbia River, prepared with a choice of beautiful dresses to renew your vows atop a private island? I know.... too good to be true. Well, this dreamy adventure came true for this lucky lady! A canoe ride and private dinner made it an enchanting evening I'm sure she will never forget! Washington photographer Tonie Christine helped make it all happen and captured the celebration beautifully. I think I'll be sharing this post with my husband. (wink wink!)
Photographer:   Tonie Christine Photography//Calligrapher:Francis & Co.//Beauty:Platinum Studios//Floral Designer:seattle flower lab//

Submitted via Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips