Home Confetti: OUR REPURPOSED HALLOWEEN MANTLE

Monday, October 14, 2013

OUR REPURPOSED HALLOWEEN MANTLE

I finally managed to get some Halloween decorations up over the weekend.  I had some stuff from old Halloween projects and I just repurposed them for the mantle.  You'll find out where everything came from, including the free printables, after the photos. I thought this would serve as a good reminder of past Halloween projects I've featured.
Starting from left to right on the mantle shelf:

- The yellow ghost mason jar is from this old project.  Paint a variety of them like we did, insert battery operated tea lights and they look really cute outside at night.
- The spooky tree is from a Halloween party I did a while back, that you can see here.
- The glittered haunted house is the only thing I purchased this year.  It was $6 (on sale) at Michaels.
- The Halloween ornaments in the apothecary jar were purchased on clearance last year at Target
- The skull with glittered bow is a free printable from Persia Lou.
- The bat garland is a free printable from Party Planning Center.
- The painted craft pumpkins are from this project, which is still a popular post.

Did you get your Halloween decorations up yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips