Home Confetti: Last Minute Father's Day Ideas

Friday, June 15, 2012

Last Minute Father's Day Ideas

If you're still at a loss on what to get Dad from the kids, or are looking for something a little "extra" here are a few cute ideas for you.

Hand and footprints are always a great keepsake for parents.  These are each such sweet ideas.

Here is the one we're doing this year.  Renee and Siena will have fun filling this out! (Yes--we're last minute too!)






From eighteen25 


And these two ideas certainly make good "extras" to any gift.

Nuts About You from Lizzie Jane baby; Keep Calm printable from The Hands-On Housewife.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day.  It's a rare occasion for me this year that I will actually get to spend Father's Day with my Dad.  Going to NY on Saturday--so we're making it just in time!  I'll be gone for a bit so my posts might be sporadic.  I'll probably be posting more on Facebook than writing regular blog posts--so visit me there!  Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your Dad! By the way, we really do appreciate your sweet comments on our blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips