- Cupid Clusters from Parents magazine. These would even make a cute little treat for the classroom. Get the recipe here.
- Get lovey dovey with your hot dogs. From Family Fun magazine, find out what the arrow is made with here.
- Luckily, having two girls means they'll pretty much eat or drink anything pink! This strawberry banana smoothie is right up their alley. Get the recipe here at iFood.tv.
- Now, something that you and your significant other can share–champagne fondue! yum! Can't wait to try this one out. A Communal Table serves up the recipe here.
- "Tower of Happiness" is what this should be called! My husband's favorite meal is breakfast and I know this will certainly make him happy! Regular and red velvet pancakes... I'll let you know how they taste! To try them yourself, go to I Am Mommy here.
- Finally... no, those aren't pies... they're heart-shaped calzones! Filled with mozzarella cheese, turkey pepperoni and marinara sauce. I'm sure my family is going to want these way after Valentine's Day! Find the how-to here.