Home Confetti: Wine Bottle Light

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wine Bottle Light


Isn't this wine bottle light awesome?! I was really hoping to test this one out before I posted it, but with all the other necessary holiday crafts we've been working on, I just haven't had the chance. I want to try it by covering a clear bottle with white doilies and tissue paper to create a bit of a wintry scene with it. If I ever get to it I will certainly post it.

This wine bottle light will add a unique touch of elegance to any party–way beyond the holidays! Check out the full how-to details here.

1 comment:

  1. My sister has one in a green wine bottle decorated to look like a tree. It's really cute. You idea sounds like a lot of fun too...the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips