Home Confetti: Today's Takeaway: Scrabble Tile Favors

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today's Takeaway: Scrabble Tile Favors

How many ways can you say and spell "LOVE"? This crafty bride actually made the favors for her wedding, and I think they were well worth the effort! First of all, I love that the individual letter tiles are magnetic, making them a favor with function. And they'll certainly look cute adorning your refrigerator. I also love this idea because you can customize it for any occasion. This would be really fun for a "gender reveal" party, using the favors to let guests know if it is a B-O-Y or G-I-R-L. Or you can just spell out "BOO" for Halloween!

Click here for the complete tutorial to craft your own Scrabble tile magnetic favors. The bride even provides information on where to buy the tin cases. I searched around on where to buy Scrabble tiles. You may find them on eBay, or you can order them from Hasbro here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips